Give hearts and help build bright futures on Giving Hearts Day!DONATE NOW
Your gift can help kids and families in need living in the Greater Grand Forks area.
Join us on February 9th, 2023 for Giving Hearts Day!
This year we are giving hearts to build bright futures for kids and families in need.
United Way's programs prioritize providing low-income families and children with the necessities they need to thrive. Our direct service programs help neighbors meet their basic needs such as safe housing, adequate food, and warm clothing.
3 Ways to Fuel Opportunities to Thrive
All Giving Hearts Day donations will help neighbors get to work or school by providing car repairs, transportation vouchers, car seats & more!
1. On Giving Hearts Day
- Visit: GivingHeartsDay.org and search for #FuelOpportunities
- Drop off a check at United Way or Dakota Medical Foundation
2. Give Early
- Schedule a donation at GivingHeartsDay.org and search for #FuelOpportunities
Make sure the “Schedule this Gift” box is checked in your cart review
- Mail a check to United Way:
1407 24th Ave S. Suite 400
Grand Forks, ND 58201
Date your check for February 11, 2021 to be counted towards our $15,000 match!
- Early gifts will be processed on Giving Hearts Day!
3. Year-Round Giving
- Schedule a monthly recurring gift to United Way at GivingHeartsDay.org
- GivingHeartsDay.org is up and running year-round so you can make a donation at any time!