Helping Families Move from Uncertainty to Stability
United Way’s Families First program, addresses the growing issue of homeless families in the Greater Grand Forks region. The Families First program prioritizes securing stable housing for families that are experiencing homelessness or at risk of losing their homes. Our Families First staff connects families with community services and long-term housing solutions while providing on-going support to each family.
The services we offer include:
3 Ways to Fuel Opportunities to Thrive
All Giving Hearts Day donations will help neighbors get to work or school by providing car repairs, transportation vouchers, car seats & more!
1. On Giving Hearts Day
- Visit: GivingHeartsDay.org and search for #FuelOpportunities
- Drop off a check at United Way or Dakota Medical Foundation
2. Give Early
- Schedule a donation at GivingHeartsDay.org and search for #FuelOpportunities
Make sure the “Schedule this Gift” box is checked in your cart review
- Mail a check to United Way:
1407 24th Ave S. Suite 400
Grand Forks, ND 58201
Date your check for February 11, 2021 to be counted towards our $15,000 match!
- Early gifts will be processed on Giving Hearts Day!
3. Year-Round Giving
- Schedule a monthly recurring gift to United Way at GivingHeartsDay.org
- GivingHeartsDay.org is up and running year-round so you can make a donation at any time!