On February 11, 2020 United Way raised over $57,000.00 because of generous neighbors like you. Thank you for joining the Fight for Families! Your gift is to helping end homelessness before it begins through our Families First program. Our Families First program prioritizes finding stable housing for families experiencing homelessness. We connect families with community services and long-term housing solutions while providing on-going support.
All Giving Hearts Day donations will help neighbors with:
3 Ways to Fuel Opportunities to Thrive
All Giving Hearts Day donations will help neighbors get to work or school by providing car repairs, transportation vouchers, car seats & more!
1. On Giving Hearts Day
- Visit: GivingHeartsDay.org and search for #FuelOpportunities
- Drop off a check at United Way or Dakota Medical Foundation
2. Give Early
- Schedule a donation at GivingHeartsDay.org and search for #FuelOpportunities
Make sure the “Schedule this Gift” box is checked in your cart review
- Mail a check to United Way:
1407 24th Ave S. Suite 400
Grand Forks, ND 58201
Date your check for February 11, 2021 to be counted towards our $15,000 match!
- Early gifts will be processed on Giving Hearts Day!
3. Year-Round Giving
- Schedule a monthly recurring gift to United Way at GivingHeartsDay.org
- GivingHeartsDay.org is up and running year-round so you can make a donation at any time!